Google Resources /Guides
These guides are put out by Google and might be helpful to reference
The Substitution Augmentation Modification Redefinition Model offers a method of seeing how computer technology might impact teaching and learning. It also shows a progression that adopters of educational technology often follow as they progress through teaching and learning with technology.
Noble High School: Technology is Learning, SAMR Model, Retrieved from: https://sites.google.com/a/msad60.org/technology-is-learning/samr-model (8/24/20)
Accommodation / Differentiation
- What parts of this assignment can be adjusted to meet students (individually or in groups) where they are?
- How can I let students self-select variations to this assignment so it best meets their needs?
- In what ways can I move from full-group instructions/assignments to smaller groups or individuals?
- Differentiating Instruction with Google Classroom - Google Teacher Podcast Episode 005
- Google Classroom: How to differentiate like a ninja
- 5 ideas for creating captivating experiences in class
- 3 Small Steps to Start Differentiating Your Teaching with EdTech"